- 20 May 2019: Version 126.96.36.199
I regret to admit that version 188.8.131.52, despite the numerous improvements, did not impress many of you because of its stability issues.
I've taken on board everything you said on this forum and worked to fix those issues as best I could.
Please download the new version from this link:
Download MF Pro 184.108.40.206.
I will keep testing, please post your comments below.
- 1 May 2019: Version 220.127.116.11
1. We have introduced a score information bar for some football and basketball markets (similar to tennis). You will see them underneath the list of selections, for example:
In some markets this bar will be unavailable, because there may not be any up-to-date score information for those markets in the data source we’re using.
We have also extended the number of tennis markets in which the score will be partially available. This means that for some markets only the basic information will be known, such as current score and server, while for others the score will also include the stroke type and toss winner.
2. We have added the corresponding trigger variables to reflect the new score information. Here is the full list of the new variables:
match_period: returns the number of the current half (1 or 2 in football) / current quarter (1 to 4 in basketball) or 0 if it is unknown;
match_extra_time: Returns the number of extra minutes at the end of the half (for football);
match_ht_score1: Returns the number of goals the home team scored in the first half.
match_ht_score2: Returns the number of goals the away team scored in the first half.
match_ycards1: Returns the number of yellow cards received by the home team.
match_ycards2: Returns the number of yellow cards received by the away team.
match_rcards1: Returns the number of red cards received by the home team.
match_rcards2: Returns the number of red cards received by the away team.
match_penalties1: Returns the number of penalties scored by the home team.
match_penalties2: Returns the number of penalties scored by the away team.
match_corners1: Returns the number of corners for the home team.
match_corners2: Returns the number of corners for the away team.
Take a look at a trigger example demonstrating how to work with these new variables:
Using extended football score information in triggers
3. Static market information, such as its starting time, description, venue and time zone, will now be refreshed every 15 minutes to make sure that any updates to this information (such as the starting time for tennis matches) are correctly reflected in MarketFeeder Pro.
The exact time of the start of a particular match in football and the time of the latest goal will now be derived from the score data even if you begin refreshing that match long after its scheduled start.
4. We have added a “trade out” trigger action that combines greening up and loss distribution: it basically closes all open bets on the chosen selections, regardless of their current price. This action is identical to a pair of trigger actions with the following parameters:Code: [Select]
green up, based on ticks, -1 tick
distribute loss, based on ticks, -1 tick
5. We have added a new setting that allows you to ignore all bets (including real bets!) placed outside of the current profile of MarketFeeder Pro. You can finally run two or more instances of MarketFeeder Pro under the same BetFair account and execute triggers without them interfering with each other, even if they place bets on the same selections!
Note, however, that this setting only concerns unsettled bets, i.e. matched and unmatched bets in markets which have not been settled yet. Unfortunately, BetFair does not provide any ways to determine which bot or procedure placed a bet once that bet has been added to your account statement. You will need to adjust your triggers if they amend the size of bet based on profit or loss in settled markets. I’m preparing an article on how to do this.
6. In Market Locator, you can search In-Play markets with available score in Tennis, Soccer and Basketball, thanks to a new market condition.
We have also added an ability to search for Moneyline markets in Basketball:
7. Betting buttons are now highlighted each time you press them to draw your attention to the price at which you have bet.
We have been tackling the freezing and crashes of MarketFeeder Pro because of the new Internet connection library to which we had to switch after BetFair had introduced a new SSL protocol.
This is still the main issue on our agenda, so please report if you are experiencing any problems with the new version!
- 4 Mar 2019: Version 18.104.22.168
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare