Laying by Ratchet Staking Plan
The idea for this staking plan is to increase your lay stake or liability every time your bank balance increases.
When set to stake amount (amount to win minus commission), your liability is unknown until the bet is placed, and can put a lot of pressure on your bank balance.
When set to liability, you know how much you are going to lose if your bet goes the wrong way.
There are safety stops that you can set so that you do not lose all your bank balance, and profit stops so you can enjoy your well earned profit before a losing run.
The betting trigger included for testing can be set to place the bet on any single favourite, at a maximum price that you set, and to place the bet at x minutes before the start time.
In the constants you can set:
- how many points your bank will be divided into
- maximum profit then stop betting
- maximum loss then stop betting maximum lay price to take
- favourite's position (rank)
- minutes before the start to place your bet
- bet amount to win (minus commission) or liability (maximum amount to lose)
Ratchet staking plan, fixed liability
Ratchet staking plan, fixed profit