Laying on 0-0 in Half Time Score, with loss recovery
This example demonstrates how to connect Match Odds and Half Time Score football markets on BetFair. It lays on the 0-0 score in Half Time Score if certain conditions are met (easy to adjust). Besides, it utilises a simple staking plan for loss recoupment.
Here is the full list of conditions that the trigger checks before placing the bet.
- The favourite team must play at home
- Its price must be between 1.1 and 3.4
- The price of the 0-0 selection in Half Time Score must be below 3.0
- The bet will be placed at In-Play, if the score is not opened yet.
It is easy to adjust these conditions by editing the constants in the file:
- min_fav_price - the favourite's minimum price in Match Odds
- max_fav_price - the favourite's maximum price in Match Odds
- fav_index - the index of the favourite team. 1 - home, 2 - away
- ht_score_index - the index of the selection in Half Time Score to lay on. 1 corresponds to 0-0
- ht_max_price - maximum price of the selection to lay on in Half Time Score
- init_bet - the initial bet size
- max_bet - the maximum bet size
To run these triggers, you will need to load and refresh the following football markets for each match where you intend to bet:
- Match Odds;
- Half Time Score.
The trigger requires the market score. Please ensure this setting is ticked:
Settings > Monitoring Options > Market Refresh > Download match score