Football / Soccer
- Football cross-market Green-Up: back in one market and lay in the otherThese triggers can be configured to back and lay in any pair of markets, such as Correct Score + Over/Under 0.5 goals; or Half Time / Full Time + Half Time Score; or Match Odds + Half Time / Full Time, as long as the selections you are betting on are logically related.
- Backing the Away team in a football Match Odds market based on the Draw's volume5 minutes into the match, back the Away team if its price and volume percentage fall into the predefined ranges and if the volume % of the Draw is below 10%
- Dutching on “0 – 0”, “0 – 1” and “0 – 1” in Half Time Score, then backing on Over 2.5 if the first three bets lostThis is a set of training triggers with a detailed breakdown of every trigger action and conditions. Back on “0 – 0”, “0 – 1” and “1 – 0” in Half Time Score, with an aim to trade out with a 10% profit before the first goal is scored. If all three bets are lost and we could not green them up, back on Over 2.5 in Under/Over 2.5 goals to compensate the loss.
- Backing on Under 1.5 and Under 2.5 goals in the second half of a football matchBack on Under 1.5 goals if the score is 0 - 0 or on Under 2.5 goals if the score is 1 - 0 or 0 - 1 towards the end of the match in the second half
- Laying against 0 - 1 in Correct Score (football)This strategy is very similar to Laying against 0 – 3 or 3 – 0 in Correct Score in favour of the underdog, except that is even more straightforward: you lay against 0 – 1, period, regardless of whether the favourite team plays at home or away.
- Using extended football score information in triggersThis example shows how to use information about yellow/red cards, corners and match half in your triggers.
- Laying against 0 - 3 or 3 - 0 in Correct Score (football) in favour of the underdogIt’s plain and simple: you lay against the score 0 – 3 or 3 – 0 in favour of the underdog at the beginning of a football match. If you have a large enough bank or if you don’t mind placing small bets, then this strategy is for you.
- Backing on Over 0.5 Goals at increasing pricesBack on Over 0.5 goals in football at three different moments during the first half: get the best odds while the score is still 0 - 0. A loss recovery plan included.
- The Goal Lines Martingale planBack on Under x.5 & y.0 goals in a Goal Lines (Asian Over/Under) market, recovering your losses with each next stake as the score keeps growing.
- Backing on N more goals after a promising first halfBack on the chance that the teams will score N more goals following a first half where both teams scored a certain number of goals.
- Lay winning team and green-up goalLate into a football match, for example around 80 minutes and if there is a 1 goal difference (e.g. 1-0 or 2-3), lay the winning team for a low liability. Then green-up a possible equalising goal.
- Back on Unders one goal ahead of the current scoreBack in Under/Over markets on the selection that is one goal ahead of the current score at a specified number of minutes into the game. Only do this if previous market is settled, i.e. one market at a time.
- Back The Draw and Green up at HTThis trigger will back The Draw at a specified time before the start of the game. At half-time it will green-up if in profit, or distribute the loss.
- Laying on 0-0 in Half Time Score, with loss recoveryThis example demonstrates how to connect Match Odds and Half Time Score football markets on BetFair. It lays on the 0-0 score in Half Time Score if certain conditions are met (easy to adjust). Besides, it utilises a simple staking plan for loss recoupment.
- Backing the opposite team after the first goalThis is a simple trigger to back the team whose score is zero, after the other team scored the first goal in a soccer game. The idea is to gain a value price on the selection you are backing. This trigger can also be used as the basis for a later green-up.
- Connecting several markets of a football matchThis trigger example is not about the complexity or the efficiency of the strategy implemented. It is rather a case study on how to connect different markets of the same match (e.g. football match).
- Backing on the favourite in a handicap marketIn footbal handicap markets " +1" with a specified score, back on the favourite with -1 handicap at the 80th minute of the match.
- Checking the change in price over a long period of timeIt is very costly to have a market history depth of several hours, which means keeping hundreds of Megabytes in memory, especially when you intend to monitor tens of markets
- Maria Lay Staking PlanThe idea behind the Maria staking plan is very simple: you bet different amounts depending on the size of your bank and on the price of the selection. Your stakes are adjusted if you make profits or get exposed to losses. The flexibility of this plan makes it so efficient.
- Over/Under Martingale (Football)This is a classic Martingale staking plan applied to "Over/Under" markets in football. Lay against Over x.5 goals and recover your losses as the score increases.
- Laying in Total Goals with loss recoupmentThe following triggers will work only in a specific type of market: "Total Goals" in Soccer matches. Its staking principle (handicap with any number of winners) makes it possible to recoup the loss from the bet placed on the first outcome in a bet placed on the next outcome.
- Backing on home team if away team won in half timeIf one of the teams in a game has won in the half time, then back on the other team in "Match Odds".
- Saver (No Bet)This is a simple betting example that could be used in a market with three possible outcomes, such as "Match Odds" in Soccer (the most popular application area).
- Football Cash GeneratorAt the start of a football match place a back bet on the selection named "0 - 0" in a Correct Score market. At the same time use 95% of the expected profit from this "0 - 0" bet to place a lay bet on "The Draw" in a Match Odds market of the same game. If a goal is scored, then green up "The Draw".
- Laying in Half Time and backing in Half Time/Full TimeHere is one of the implementations of football arbitrages whereby you lay in one market and back in another, hoping to secure profit in a number of possible outcomes.
- Laying on The Draw, then greening up or distributing the lossLay on "The Draw" in In-Play Match Odds football markets before the game has started. After the market turns In-Play, green up The Draw, or distribute the loss equally if the draw's odds fall below your set price, or if certain time has passed since the start of the game.
- Backing on Under 2.5 GoalsAfter 20 minutes of the market going in-play, back on "Under 2.5 Goals". Green it up 20 minutes later (if possible). If a goal was scored and no greening-up took place, distribute the loss equally.
- Offset betting in Over/Under marketsYou choose an Over/Under football market with high liquidity which is determined by the traded volume and the gap between the back and lay prices. At certain time before the beginning of the match you start backing and laying on both selections at prices which are 2 ticks better than the offer. E.g. if the back price is 4.0, you back at 4.2, and if the lay price is 4.5, you lay at 4.3. Both stakes will quite likely stay unmatched at first.
Didn't find any useful? Look at the triggers made for our clients:
Bet on Correct Score market if Match Odds and Over 2.5 prices are right
Would you please help me with this trigger:
1. If the Match Odds favourite is between 1.4 and 2.4, and
2. If the Under 2.5 price is less than 2.00
3. Then back 1-0 and 0-1 for $5.00
4. Green out when profit is greater than $2.00, or close for a loss or smaller profit at the 80th minute.
Back 2-1, 1-2, 2-2 and 3-0, 3-1 for favourite
I have a new six-month subscription and have not asked for a trigger. I hope you can help me with this:
1. Bet on correct scores 2-1, 1-2 and 2-2 with a unit bet of $5.00
2. Bet on 3-0, 3-1 if home favourite and 0-3 and 1-3 if away favourite
3. Close when the correct score is any of the five bets
Football Trigger HT/FT
I'd like to request the following trigger please.
At 2 minutes before kick-off, IF
Half Time Score 0-0 to lay is less than 3.2 AND
Draw/Draw in the Half Time/Full Time market is greater than 5.0
I'd like to place 2 bets,
One is to lay the Half Time score of 0-0 and the other is to back Draw/Draw in the HT/FT market.
If either of these 2 markets don't meet the minimum odds requirement, then don't place a bet and delete the market.
If both bets are placed, and the lay of the half time score at 0-0 was a loser, I'd like a green up option to lay the draw on the Match Odds market (due to better liquidity than on the HT/FT market).
Back on favorite in football
I am interested in the 1x2 football market.
More precisely, I want to place a bet on the favorite team when the odds during the match exceed a certain value. At the same time, the back odds of the favorite 30 seconds before the start or 30 seconds after the start of the match are below a certain limit (2 ex)and between the lay odd and the back odd there is no difference greater than 15%, and the draw odd and the underdog odd are higher than the favorite's odd.
Trigger lay futebol
Meu querido, Tá quase perfeito meu bot
Vocês poderiam alterar os meus pedidos nos bots que eu anexei?
Só acrescentar essas duas coisas:
Que o bot entre em partidas que já saíram x gols (Número de gols determinados por mim)
Exemplo: O bot só entra lay gol limite em partidas que já saíram 1 gol, 2 gols... Beleza?
Que o bot recupere em stake fixa que eu determinar.
Exemplo: Eu coloquei o bot pra recuperar a perda em até 3 vezes. Então gostaria de um campo que eu pudesse editar que na primeira recuperação, por exemplo, ele entre com $12, na segunda com $30 e na terceira com $90. E encerra assumindo o prejuízo na terceira tentativa e recomece no pròximo
Sou fâ do trabalho de vocês! Abraços
Só ressaltando que são gols determinados para apenas um time
Unfortunately I didn't manage to do it myself. I am re-open the request for the trigger:
I need some help in creating a trigger. I will be using it for soccer matches. There are lots of markets for this games, especially for under/over - we have under/over 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 5.5, first half, etc.
I would like the trigger to execute simultaneously LAY on under 1.5 selection and over 3.5 selection. And different variations of the above - over 1.5, under 2.5 goals, under 3.5 goals (i mean here more than two selection - they may be 4-5-6). The amount of the lay size to be the default amount size. Price to be edited manually for each selection/market.
I thought of a better explanation of the ideas. Lets say that I have 10 different soccer games with all under/over 0.5,1.5,2.5 etc markets. I need my trigger to execute for example - lay 100 @ 2 for UNDER 1.5 goals for all 10 markets (just under selection, not over), AND simultaneously laying 100 @ 2 for OVER 2.5 (just over selection, again for all 10 games)
Also will appreciate any help how to distinguish between half time under/over and full time under over markets, because I would like to include them as well.
Lay the draw
Hi. Please can you make me the following Lay The Draw Trigger?.
The basis revolves around the 70 min mark.
Lay placed 60 seconds before kick off.
Lay odds between min 3.7 max 6.6
Only place bets on home team with odds between, Min 1.01, max 1.75 If a team, home or away goes 2-0 up, then cash out, even if the underdog is 2-0 up I take whatever is on the table even if its a loss.
If the fav goes 2-0 up I get out for a profit.
I Usually get around 75% of potential profit if its in the FH or 80%+ if its in the SH.
If the score is 1-0 or 2-1 at 70 mins I'm out for a smaller profit.
If its 0-0 I'm out for a loss.at 70 mins
The only time I stay in after 70 is if its 1-1 then I'm I'm till a goal is scored and out straight away with whatever is on the table, or the game ends a draw and I loseThanks Matt
Picking between different football matches
I don't know if it is possible, but what I would like to do, is as follows.
If there are many football matches starting at the same time, is it possible to pick the match with the favourites back price nearest to 2.0 and delete the rest?
Thanks for any help.
Simple O X,5 goals trigger
Please make me a new trigger with these constants:
Back O X,5 goalsPlace bet X minutes after offO2,5 goals min price at offO2,5 goals max price at offO/U2,5 goals min matched volume at offMin bet prizeMax bet priceBet size X units
Over 1.5 First Half Goals Trigger
I'd like to request the following trigger please.
Firstly, note the price of over 2.5 goals in the 90 minutes football market.
Then place a bet just before the start of the game on the over 1.5 goals in the First Half market according to the following price bands.
Over 2.5 goals price Over 1.5 First Half Goals Price
1.60 - 1.80 2.80
1.81 - 2.00 3.00
2.02 - 2.20 3.20
If the bet is unmatched at kick-off, keep for 5 minutes and cancel after the 5 minutes has passed if it hasn't been matched.
If a goal is scored, green up for >=1% profit. If no profit is available (due to the goal being scored too late in the half), then just leave the bet open in the hope that there's a late goal before half time.
make me a trigger
Hi, would like a trigger for over 0.5 goals first halv for home teams for Soccer..
Please add recovery option.. how much to recover and no. of cycles for the recovery
Max and min odds
Green up % possibility
In play option.. when to start betting, e.g. 2 minutes after kickoff
Hi, can you make me a trigger please:
Trigger counts money available at back (left side). Works on under market. But in odds brackets. Lets say counts money between 1.05 - 1.1.
If there is more than - lets say - 10k - trigger will immediately take first lay available, so would lay under at 1.11 as on picture.
Counting money starts at a minute I set.
I would very much appreciate if I could get the following trigger made
If the favourite in a football match is drawing or losing I would like to bet for 1 more goal(one time only) in the match at set odds and distribute the loss if there's no goal at X%.
As constants I would like to have:
favourite max odds
minimum odd for the over
max match minute
% to distribute the loss
Thanks in advance
1. Trigger would record how much money is matched (all outcomes) on Match Odds market at particular minute (lets say 1 minute).
2. Would alert me when there is some % of money more matched. Lets say there was 20k matched at 1 minute. I set 50% more of that so if 30k is matched, will get an alert.
3. Stop at particular minute of a game. Lets say stop recording (and alerting) at 40 minute of a game.
Hi, can you make me a trigger please:
Trigger would work on overs market.
Back bet would be placed at last matched odds if there is a difference of some % between available back and lay odds.
So lets say if there is 20% odds difference between available back and lay odds, back bet would be placed at last matched odds.
Not sure if this trigger already exists, but what I would like to do is lay the draw around 72mins in play time, specify the odds at which to lay the draw at. Check and specify the maximum price of the favoured team to win at that time, and then on the correct score market back the next draw up.
One thing not sure of Greening if needed?
Preferably/if possible covering lay liability on first bet, and using the Fibonacci staking plan. Market selections to be: English Premiere League, English Championship, Gernan Bundesliga, Spanish La Ligue, Italian Serie, French Ligue 1
Trigger for correct score
I would like a trigger which would:
- delete any markets for which correct score is not available.
- at 80 mins, dutch the correct score + next two possible scores for a % liability. i.e if score is 0-0, will dutch 0-0,1-0 and 0-1.
- if afterwards score changes, again dutch current + 2 for same % liability. i.e if score changes to 0-1, dutch 0-1, 1-1 and 0-2.
Thanks for your help
Back Bet Under Goals Market 70th minute
I would like to have a trigger which will do the following:
At minute 70 a Back bet will be placed on the "Under Goals Market" which is 2.5 goals away from the scoreline at minute 70. For example if the score at minute 70 was '2-1' then a Back bet on the the Under 5.5 market would be placed as it is 2.5 goals away from the total goals 3 at minute 70
Mod to Cash Generator
Hi, can you change the Cash Generator file attached as follows:
Change green up from:
Green up after x minutes
Green up after x profit
I would like a robot to make entry back, with the following characteristics:
- indicate if it is to be back at home or away;
- minimum entry time, in minutes;
- odd to make the entry back;
- option to indicate how many goals the team back will have.
example: if it is to back the team winning by 1 goal, 2 goals, etc.
- odd to close bet, making cashout;
- if the back team suffers a goal, cash out should be made as soon as the odds stabilize. in this case, I think it would be interesting an option to place the maximum difference in ticks from the odds back and lay.
can you make me a trigger please:
1. Trigger would work in-play.
2. Trigger would work on overs.
3. Trigger would place a back bet at available odds It there is less money available to take as back than amount set by me.
Lets say all money available to take as back on over 2.5 in Real game is 617+73+176= 956 euro. Lets say I would like trigger to check money available and place a back bet on over 2.5 at available odds if there is less than 1000 euro to take. So if a game like this one is spotted, bet would be placed.
Football lay the draw trigger
Can you make football trigger for the following rules please?
At N mins of the match, if price of draw is below N, lay the draw with stake of N.
Trade out for a profit if price of draw is N ticks higher than traded price.
(all N's are changeable).
Back over 1,5 goals
Please make me a football trigger:
1. Market is qualify if preMatch odds, on Over 1,5 goals, is <1,5
2. Delete markets if no qualify when match starts
3. Place 10% of bank, at HT, on back over 1,5 goals, at best odds, if score is 0-0
4. Delete markets, if no bets are placed, when 2.nd HT starts
5. There can be bets only at 3 markets at same time
6. If wining bet, do nothing
7. If loosing bet, then next bet is 1,5X last bet
need to fix me repeat
Could you create the following below:
back the correct score 0-1
back the correct score 1-0
and lay correct score 0-0
risk £100 in total
green up when goal is scored or if 0-0 at half time trade out
Football overs trigger
I would like to requested a trigger that at half time puts a lay bet into the overs market 1.5 goals ahead of the current score (so 0-0, would lay under 1.5). I would like the trigger to place the lay at odds of 1.5 and keep trying until its matched (if a goal is scored before its matched I'd like it to cancel the bet) if after 80 minutes there has been no goal I'd like it to place a second lay on the market 0.5 ahead of the score. I'd like the bets for both lays to have controls for the amount to bet, so that I can put £20 and £10 on the other. once the first bet is matched I'd like the trigger to green up as soon a goal is scored
I would like to a trigger that if the score is 0-0 or 1-1 at half time lays under 1.5 goals (for 0-0) or under 3.5 (for 1-1) for set odds, I'd like it to green after a goal, if there is no goal by the 75th minute I'd like the trigger to lay the draw for set odds. After the draw bet has been triggered I'd like the trade to run regardless of if there is a goal or not. I'd like to be able to control the amount of money put on each bet separately
Thank you for your time
It's basically 'Laying The Draw' with insurance.
SOCCER MARKETS - Match Odds, Correct Score
 minutes before kick off if Favourite team is less than [3.0] odds and Correct Score 0-0 odds higher than [10.00] place following bets.
MATCH ODDS - Lay The Draw for [£10]
CORRECT SCORE - Back 0-0 (must cover LTD liability)
WHEN GOAL SCORED - Green up after  minutes
NO GOAL SCORED - Leave as be
[ ] = Editable figure
Once trigger monitors a soccer match that the favourite team has match odds of less than 3.0 and 0-0 correct score odds higher than 10.00 it places the following bets...
Trigger LAY's The Draw at odds available of 4.5 for £10 with £35 liability
Now trigger places BACK bet on 0-0 at available odds of 23.00 in Correct Score for £1.60 with a profit of £35.20 as this covers LTD liability.
If a goal is scored trigger waits 2 minutes then greens up or distributes loss evenly in match odds.
If no goal is scored trigger does not place anymore bets.
Thanks in advance.
Soccer Match Odds Trigger
I'm interested in a trigger
1) Markets: Soccer Games
2) Market Status: In-Play
3) Market Name: Match Odds
4) Type: Back and lay
5) Games: Games selected manually
6) Stake: Adjustable
7) The bot will works in the 3 markets ( dog, underdog and draw)
1 - The robot starts working 10 minutes after the game start
2 - 10 minutes: Make a liability back to the draw (Liability Value chosen by me - You must have this option)
3 - After the first goal: Lay (stake) the team that scored the goal. Note: The value of the lay must be equal to the value that is in red in both teams.
Example: If I made a back( liability) in the draw and got a red of 40 euros in A and B teams. My Lay (stake) after the goal will be 40 euros
4 - Draw goal: Close the market in Green
5 - If there is no goal until odd 1.95 in the draw: Lay (stake) at 1.95 in draw (Value chosen by me - You must have this option)
6 - If the team that scored the first goal scores the second goal, let the market run. If there is a tie, for example 2-2 or 3-3, close the market in green. Otherwise, let it run to the end.
I have some idea I need to update. You made this trigger for me long time ago and it worked as fine. You can see the trigger in the attached file, and I am not able to find the topic about it. To summarize it, it finds markets that I have not placed bets on them, and if there is already bets on it, just delete the market, otherwise place a bet accordingly and delete it after that.
I need to adapt this trigger to soccer markets (Match odds markets) They usually have Draw selection. I need the triger to place different bets on the different selections (Home, Away, Draw). Again the above rules (old trigger) applied. If there are bets placed, delete the market.
Also I have to add another option - Keep the bets placed for a certain amount of time (Lets say 20 minutes) afther the kickoff. And in the 20the minute of the game (when match already inplay) the bets to be canceled automatically.
This is my idea, so I will be glad to help me. ***MODERATOR HAS REMOVED SENSITIVE INFORMATION FROM THE MESSAGE***
can you add two conditions to my trigger please?
Was created a while ago, can be found here:
I mean: RyanWolf price drop amended v01 b001.mft
What I need is adding two conditions:
1. Would alert only if odds available are in a bracket I set. Let's say: would alert me only if available Back odds are in between 1.5 - 2.0.
2. Would alert only if at least some money is matched in a market (which means Overs here). So would alert me only if - let's say - more than 5k Euro is matched there.
против точного счёта
Прошу разработать установочный файл триггера с шаблоном поисков рынков и настройками:
2.Рынок точный счёт после 1 тайма.
3.1. Против перед началом матча на счёт 2-0 или 0-2 в пользу команды аутсайдера.
3.2. 10% от банка.
4.Задаёт удаление рынков без ставок.
[TR] Feed Over 1.5 Goals
I have a new subscription and would like some assistance with this trigger:
1. If Match Odds favourite price is less than max_fav_price, e.g. 1.8, and
2. If Over 2.5 Goals price is less than max_o25_price, e.g. 1.75, then
3. Place a back bet for 1% of the balance on Over 1.5 Goals at current price five minutes before kickoff, and
4. Place four unmatched back bets at current price + 25, 50, 75 and 100 ticks, also at five minutes before kickoff.
5. When there is a goal, green all matched bets and cancel all unmatched bets.
6. If the score is 0-0 at the 75th minute, green all matched bets for a small loss and cancel any unmatched bets.
Can this be done? Any guidance you can offer is welcome.
can you update this trigger so it works properly I tried but it randomly deletes the market sometimes and dont think i done it correctly
i basically want the trigger to
1: bet in first half 0.5 for better odds
2: second half do normal 0.5
New Football Trigger
Could somebody make me a trigger for testing please.
Its to meet the following conditions:-
If there is an away goal 0-6 mins-
Place a back bet into the over 2.5 goals market at price: 1.7 and keep the bet.
Please, make me a trigger:
Time to Bet: between 10 and 20 minutes of HT
Odds (LAY) between 1.4 and 1.9
Check before the game begins:
1 - Odds U2.5 are greater than 1.80
2 - Neither team has odds of less than 1.80
3 - Odd of draw 3.40 or lower
Only place the bet if the previous conditions are fulfilled.
Creation of Trigger for the Market Over 0.5 FT with some specifics
Hello .. Good night! I did this trigger but I think there's still something wrong. I think it may be simpler and uncomplicated and with some details that I will describe below:
I need the trigger to make entries in the market "Over 0.5 FT", in the minute defined by me (46 "- beginning of the second half), in the minimum odd of @ 1.43.
I need the search to be by responsibility (% of current bank) and not fixed stake.
I need to put a search-only recovery from the previous loss.
I need to put a stop profit and a stop loss.
Could you redo my trigger or make a new one with these conditions ??
I thank you and I'm waiting!
Back Over 2.5 progression
I have another request of trigger like this
Back Over 2.5 market
Totale stake 10€
if the match is 0-0
1st back after 5min 5% of the total stake
2nd back after 15 min 10% of the total stake
3rd back after 30 min 15% of the total stake
4th back after 40 min 15% of the total stake
5th back after 50 min 20% of the total stake
6th back after 60 min 25% of the total stake
7th back after 70 min 10% of the total stake
each step only if the results is 0-0 and 2tick up the available back odds
after first score allgreen the market ... wait 2 min
if after 75 min the results is 0-0 ... Lay the Draw for 50% of the stake ... so 5€
Football/Soccer_ over HT e Over FT
friends, I would like to request a very simple trigger:
a) market of over 0.5 ht and over 0.5 FT;
b) use predefined stack, for example: $ 0.50 1st entry, $ 0.50 2nd entry, $ 1.00 3rd entry, and $ 1.00 4th entry.
c) 1st odd entry minimum of 1.56: (variable) over 0.5 HT
d) 2nd odd entry minimum of 2.08; (variable) over 0.5 HT
e) 3rd entry odd minima of 1,54 (variable) over 0.5 FT
f) 4th odd entry minimum 2.08 (variable) over 0.5 FT
In Play trigger
> I have recently resubscribed to Market Feeder and am having difficulty with the constants
> in the triggers.
> All I want is a simple back trigger when the favourites price drops in running to set figure. I want
> to use this in some of the soccer markets.
> I cannot find anything in your list of triggers.
Basically another my trigger adjustment if possible. This one: Bet under
Is it possible to add one condition: trigger would take a bet only if some money is waiting at particular odds. Please find screenshot attached so I can explain. There is 4278 euro waiting at 2.16 under 2.5. So trigger will take a bet only if - lets say - more than 2k is available to be taken at particular odds. Trigger won't consider "more than 2k" counting money offered lower than - as on this example - 2.16 and adding to reach 2k. Must be at least 2k on any odds but on single odds. Can be 2k on 2.16, 2.1, 2.0 etc but single lump, not adding money at 2.16 AND 2.14 etc.
I had trigger done a week ago: Bet under
Would be possible to add there a condition? Nothing changed at all just adding this condition.
Trigger would place a bet only if there is at least 4 goals difference. So lets say if one team leads 4:0, 5:1, 6:1, 7:0 etc. bet will be placed.
I need a simple trigger.
1. Betting inplay.
2. Trigger would bet under only. Current over/under market only. So if there is 1:1 triger will bet under 2.5 etc.
3. Possibility to set a minute when trigger is executed. So lets say I want trigger bet at 60 min.
4. Possibility to set minimum odds when deciding if take a bet or not. So lets say at 60 min odds must be minimum 2.0 or trigger won't bet.
Odds drop new one
I would like to have a trigger adjusted please. That one: Trigger
What I need to be changed:
1. Instead of checking the odds every minute trigger would wait until some early money is matched. Lets say Match Odds, wait until first 1000 euro is matched then check the price. Lets say Manchester - Everton, trigger wait until 1000 euro is matched there on one of the outcomes. Lets say early money, at least 1000 euro is matched on Everton, trigger record what were odds matched. Can be last odds matched if there was - lets say:
200 at 3.0
200 at 2.98
700 at 2.96
matched on Everton. Trigger would record 2.96 then.
2. Then trigger wait until odds drop some % on that outcome. Must be some money available on Lay. Lets say 100 euro at least.
3. Instead of informing me that odds drop trigger would place Lay bet. So if odds drop lets say at least 10% on Everton, trigger would lay Everton at available lay odds.
Hi can you make me a trigger please?
The trigger is for over under starting with 0.5 right up to 8.5 which will be linked to a manual bet on the next goal scored market football21
A manual bet will be placed on the next goal score market which should trigger a lay on the first half under 0.5 market the score will be 0-0 when the bet is triggered
Again a manual bet will be placed on next goal scored market which should place a bet on the first half under 1.5 market the score will be 1-0 or 0-1 when the bet is triggered
The next bet will be a manual bet on next goal scored market which will trigger a lay on first half under 2.5 the score will be either 2-0 0-2 or 1-1 when the bet is triggered
The next under bet will be in the normal unders market with the option to lay 0.5 1.5 and 2.5 in case the market doesnt have the first half unders market
The next bet on the first goal scored market should then trigger a bet on the normal under 3.5 market and continue up to 8.5
I'm not good at creating triggers, tried but still taking price when available, doesn't sent bet to the market after 90 min. Could you make this one for me please? It's specified in this topic, I just need to amend RyanWolf 2 goals 09_08_2018.mft and I guess add what Oxa mentioned.
"I was thinking about this again and I may have an idea how to overcome this. Would be possible for MFP not to take odds already available but put them on a market after 90 min? So let's say there is 90 min, 0:0 and at 90 min. back of 150 odds would be sent to a market before it's available so we would avoid risk of not being able to cancel part of the bet."
LAY - SOCCER
I need one trigger:
- LAY firts team odd 1.2
- Minimum odd for entry 1.5
- Use 5% of bank
- Stop Loss 10%.
- Only team wining by one goal diference.
- After minute 80.
I have one trigger, but some error occours, please help me.
Can I have a trigger which makes a bet on current Over/Under market last minutes. Will be laying. So if there is 1:1 in 90 min. trigger will be waiting on under 2.5 until lay 1.1 is available and then take it.
BACK - SOCCER
I need one trigger:
- Back firts team odd 1.2
- Minimum odd for entry 1.5
- Use 5% of bank
- Stop Loss 10%.
I have one trigger, but some error occours, please help me.
I can't reply tp your previous answer
I don't find how to reply to the previous answer..
Regarding the 1,5HT and 4,5FT trigger : I asked that the bet on the lay over 4,5FT was bigger than the one on the 1,5HT (with a coefficient) for this reason if I lose the 1,5HT I can win something on the LAY 4,5FT
Hi can you fix this trigger so that it loads after a goal is scored
p am betting on the next goal market and linking with half time and correct score markets
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare