- Using extended football score information in triggersThis example shows how to use information about yellow/red cards, corners and match half in your triggers.
- Limiting the number of simultaneous market entriesThis example shows how to put a limit on the number of markets your trigger enters simultaneously.
- Setting Target Profit and Maximum Loss for your triggered betting sessionThis is a one-size-fits-all solution for setting the target profit and/or the maximum loss after which your triggers will stop betting until you reload them next time. The example contains some actionable advice as to how incorporate the triggers into your existing trigger file.
- Feeding all markets' prices to ExcelDid you know you can use MarketFeeder Pro to feed all markets' prices to an Excel sheet at regular intervals?
- Writing market data to a CSV fileUse MarketFeeder Pro to create and update a CSV text file which you can later import into Excel or other tools.
- Waiting after a trigger has firedHow to do an action (e.g. place a bet), then wait for a fixed amount of time, then do something else (or the same thing again).
- Keeping a bet at the best available price on the opposite sideThese triggers will keep your bet at the best price available in the opposite side of the market. It is assumed that before the triggers set into action, you will place either a back or a lay bet on a selection of your choice, and that bet stays unmatched.
- Checking the change in price over a long period of timeIt is very costly to have a market history depth of several hours, which means keeping hundreds of Megabytes in memory, especially when you intend to monitor tens of markets
- Sending SMS with the fav's infoYou can make MF Pro send you an SMS at 5 mins before the off with some details about the favourite runner.
- Betting on the selections with three highest volume percentagesBet (either back or lay) on the three selections with the highest volume percentages (highest market share).
- Fill-or-kill and ways to make sure a bet is matchedThis is an example on how to make sure your bet is fully matched, plus to implement the "Fill-or-kill" rule.
Didn't find any useful? Look at the triggers made for our clients:
Trigger for counting tennis break points
Please make me a trigger for counting break points.
0 - 0
0 - 15
15 - 15
30 - 15
40 - 15 (count 1)
40 - 30 (count 2)
Thank you !
I am trying to run a trigger that remembers the highest rank of the favourite in each race.
Attached is the test that I have been running.
I want to remember the rank only if it goes above 2.
I have made a constant "high" and set the initial value to 2. I have also set it to start with the initial value.
In the trigger I have set it to operate individually for each market.
The problem I have is that, when I check in the user variable viewer, the trigger is not resetting to 2 for each market, it remembers the highest rank from all the markets overall.
Is there a way I can get it to reset to 2 for each market, and if two races overlap, have the value record separately for each market?
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Simple TRigger Needed Please
Just resubscribed and I need a simple trigger, you may already have one on the shelf.
I need to back a number of horses in multiple races every day at BFSP but I need to stop betting as soon as there is a winning selection, regardless of whether that put's me in profit for the day or not. I would like to be able to continue to use the same Betfair account for other betting so the calculation of whether there is a winner or not cannot be done just by checking the account balance.
I understand how to load the selections etc already.
[TR] Low odds offered
Is it possible to make a trigger searching markets and let me know where particular odds (lets say 1.02) are offered? (I mean there is - let's say - 2 euro waiting at 1.02 back odds)?
[TR] New markets added alert
Hi, there was a thread started by me a while ago:
Can you make me a trigger MarkV mentioned, please?
you can also make a trigger that will alert when the number of markets in My Markets is greater than before:
set user variable: name mymkts value: market_num
selections trigger expression market_num is greater than mymkts
use something similar without the alerts to update the user variable when you delete markets
Also, let's say new games was added to My Markets. Is it possible to delete them for good? At the moment - from what I see - MFP keep adding them again and again if I delete them manually.
I would like a trigger with:
1 - fixed stake
2 - back BTTS Yes
3 - stop with 5 greens or 3 reds
4 - 3 simultaneous maximum games
[TR] Football trigger request
Could you make me a trigger please:
Home team is clear favourite
dutch the following:
Fav to win 1-0
Fav to win 2-0
Fav to win 3-0
Both teams to score
Bet just before kick off
[TR] TRigger 2
Hello, I would like a trigger under the following conditions:
1- bet amount
2 - market: time of first goal
3 - Enter only if the Correct Score odd is below 15 pre-live at 0x0
4 - number of simultaneous games
5 - maximum profit
6 - maximum loss
7 - Minimum Odds to Bet
[TR] Trigger lay 0x0 HT
Hello, can you help me by doing a trigger lay 0x0 ht with martingale and that it is possible to add to my list of games
That I can edit
Maximum bet to recover
No stop loss
Add my game list
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare