- Backing on the selection with the greatest increase in matched volume%Back on the horse whose matched volume% has increased the most over the 10 minutes leading to the start of the race. The first stats-based Trigger in Action report!
- Backing on the horse with the maximum volume increaseBack on the horse whose volume percentage has increased the most over the X minutes before the off. Allow a few minutes for a green-up, with an option to also apply a stop-loss if the market moves against you.
- Backing on an increased matched volumeBack on selections with a spike in their matched volume over the specified time.
- Betting on the selections with three highest volume percentagesBet (either back or lay) on the three selections with the highest volume percentages (highest market share).
Didn't find any useful? Look at the triggers made for our clients:
Amend this trigger please
Newby here, so would like your assistance on following trigger:
Can someone please:
*add min_odds and max_odds
*on bet_size change to amount instead of % of the bank
Simple O X,5 goals trigger
Please make me a new trigger with these constants:
Back O X,5 goalsPlace bet X minutes after offO2,5 goals min price at offO2,5 goals max price at offO/U2,5 goals min matched volume at offMin bet prizeMax bet priceBet size X units
I am requesting a trigger please for horse and greyhound racing with the following rules.
1. To remember the "Back Matched Amount", at -0.1 second before the off for all the runners.
2. Then if last back matched amount increases by £700 or greater for dogs and £10000 or greater for horses.
3. Place back bet on the first matching selection
4, I would also request a stake plan by increasing the bet by 25% after every losing stake until a win then reverts back to default stake.
Please make me a trigger for horse races
Please make me a trigger for horse races (no scores at them )
- minute before the off to place bets (ex. 0.5 minute)
- minimum pre off winning percent (ex. 20%)
- minimum in play winning percent (ex. 10%)
- maximum selection percent for back dutching (ex. I want to obtain 20% winnings from back dutching a maximum of 60% from the total number of selections) If this is not possible skip the race.
- percent of bank used for staking (ex. 1%)
- percent of increase of initial bank when stop betting (ex. 2.5%)
- percent of decrease of initial bank when stop betting (ex. -5%)
The trigger will back dutching the maximum percent of most traded volumes selections before the off. (ex. back dutching maximum 60% of runners for at least 20% winnings)
At In play trade out if it is possible to have minimum set winning percent (ex. trade out for at least 10% winnings of the initial stake)
1. Trigger would record how much money is matched (all outcomes) on Match Odds market at particular minute (lets say 1 minute).
2. Would alert me when there is some % of money more matched. Lets say there was 20k matched at 1 minute. I set 50% more of that so if 30k is matched, will get an alert.
3. Stop at particular minute of a game. Lets say stop recording (and alerting) at 40 minute of a game.
can you adjust my trigger please?
instead of alerting trigger would place a back bet. If there is some money waiting trigger would place a bet in front of the queue. Please find screenshot attached. There is some money waiting to get matched for Charlton at 3.75. So trigger would place a bet one tick lower, at 3.7. If jumped and someone goes lower - lets say - 3.65, trigger would move to 3.60. Until fully matched.
Same with laying. If some money is waiting already to lay Brentford at 1.51, trigger would place a lay bet at 1.52.
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare