- Setting Target Profit and Maximum Loss for your triggered betting sessionThis is a one-size-fits-all solution for setting the target profit and/or the maximum loss after which your triggers will stop betting until you reload them next time. The example contains some actionable advice as to how incorporate the triggers into your existing trigger file.
- Three triggers for simple Stop-Loss, after backingThis example is the opposite of the "Three triggers for simple Stop-Loss, after laying"
- Trailing Stop-Loss, back then layThe triggers will maintain a trailing stop-loss function: that is whenever the price drops down and the market is in your favour, the current lay price of the selections that you backed on will be remembered.
- Trailing Stop-Loss, lay then backThis example acts symmetrically to the other one called "Trailing Stop-Loss, back then lay"
- Three triggers for simple Stop-Loss, after layingEach trigger places a stop-loss back bet to minimise the probable loss from a lay bet that you might place before.
- Betting based on Welles Wilder's Relative Strength IndexIt combines several aspects. It is a trading trigger that concentrates on the favourite. It is based on Welles Wilder's Relative Strength Index (RSI) which he developed for the stock market a long time ago but it can be used in high volume betting markets.
- Continuous laying and greening-up, with stop-lossThis example is the opposite of "Continuous backing and greening up". It places lay bets on chosen selections and waits for the opportunity to green up, if the prices keep moving up. If, however, they start falling down, the stop-loss bet is placed to minimise the loss.
- Repetitive Backing and Laying with Stop-LossThis example automates scalping, whereby you back on a selection then green it up or distribute the loss equally, then repeat this cycle. Its implementation is generic, i.e. it covers the general case, but you may add more triggers or conditions to it if it needs customisation. With stop-loss.
Didn't find any useful? Look at the triggers made for our clients:
Gatilho para uma determinada lista - Mercado Cavalos Vencedor
Quero solicitar um gatilho para uma determinada lista em Excel para o mercado Vencedor Cavalos com os seguintes critérios:
1-Seja feita pré-live, pode ser 2 minutos antes de começar a corrida;
2-Entrada em Lay se a odd estiver em uma determinada faixa de odds, por exemplo, entre 20 e 25.
3-Realize o Cash Out se ocorrer qualquer uma das seguintes condições:
a)Se a corrida chegar no Laranja(Não sei bem qual é esse percentual);
b)Se a perca tiver alcançado por exemplo, 50% da responsabilidade;
c)Se o ganho atingir por exemplo, 50% do potencial da entrada.
Desde já obrigado.
Lay greyhound trigger from a txt file
Hello, there. How is it going ?!
I would like, if it is possible, a trigger that input Lay to a greyhound from a txt file. The txt file content will be the greyhound names only. Generally is between 5 to 50 races per day. The following constants are:
1. minimum odd (1)
2. maximum odd (100)
3. maximum profit % based on the bankroll (adjustable)
4. maximum amount of red/loss (adjustable)
5. maximum simultaneous entries (2) (make it adjustable if it is possible)
6. minimum number of greyhounds in the race (6)
7. start searching the market 1 minute before the race starts
8. make the bet on the race 30 seconds before it starts
9. Volume of money in the market (adjustable)
10. value (amount of money) to bet with 0 red
11. value (amount of money) to bet with 1 red
12. value (amount of money) to bet with 2 red
13. value (amount of money) to bet with 3 red
14. value (amount of money) to bet with 4 red
15. value (amount of money) to bet with 5 red
P.S - I don't know if it is relevant, but i will be betting on UK/Ireland greyhounds racing.
Thank you in advanced. Have a great day!
Solicito um trigger lay galgo
Solicito um gatilho em lay para galgos.
Com esses criterios abaixo...
numero minimo de galgos
posição minima do galgo
posição maxima do galgo
quando começar a apostar
valor da reponsabilidade ( em % )
stop loss ( em % )
stop profit ( em % )
numero de etapas de recuperação de perdas
odds maxima para ciclo de recuperação
numero maximo de apostas simultaneas em diferentes mercados
E o criterio mais importante...
odd minima e maxima do 1 primeiro favorito
Desde ja agradeço pelo gatilho
Trigger Forecast com lista
Gostaria de solicitar um trigger para mercado de FORECAST com importação de lista considerando :
- Stake em percentual da banca
- Começar a apostar 30 segundos antes do inicio da corrida
- numero de galgos : 6
- Posição Back minima 1
- Posição Back maxima 6
- Stop Loss em % da banca
- Stop green em % da banca
- Numero de apostas simultaneas
- galgos reservas - não apostar
- galgos desistentes - não apostar
- Numero de reds consecutivos = 3 para o bot e reinicia
- ciclos de recuperação : 3
Para o FORECAST quais mercados devo colocar no Market Locator?
LAY HORSES RECOVER
Tentei colocar recuperação mas ano funciona.
podem por favor alterar e colocar com recuperação de perda?
Hello, I would like to know if it would be possible to develop a trigger as follows: trigger with fixed responsibility, and with recovery, the recovery would be dividing the red into the remaining entries in the list.
Example: in the third entry, the red happened, and there are 30 runs to finish the list. The red would be diluted into the remaining 30 entries. If I took the second red, same thing, the red would be diluted in the remaining ones.
It would also be necessary Stop Loss in amount of red and Stop Profit in %. Maximum value and minimum value of odds, seconds before the race to make the entry, amount of simultaneous entries, how many simultaneous entries.
This trigger would be for lay inputs, with initial fixed responsibility, during inputs, the responsibility would change according to the remaining inputs to recover the red.
I would like to know if it would be possible and if you could understand?
Robot lay with retrieval for lists
Hi, I would like to request a greyhound lay robot with roster retrieval. With initial liability, liability after the first loss and liability after the second loss in percentage. With stop loss and stop profit, minimum and maximum odds for lay, minimum number of greyhounds for the race and there are seconds before the race starts for the entry to be executed
make me a trigger
Hi, would like amendment of the attached trigger,
Can you add min and max odds
Can you amend to that once there is a loss the trigger will skip the next 2 races (as variable constant).. I am experiencing that the losses are bundled somehow..
make me a trigger based on laypro88
please can you do me a revamp version of the standard laypro88 trigger.
basically the same except - could it be added so the trigger checks back (a selectable time would be nice) when the race is in play, and if the selected horse is now winning (ie the favourite) it backs it to match the cost of the lay? also could it delete the finished markets.
Create a Trigger
I want Marketfeeder pro to select all non-handicap races for the day
I want Marketfeeder pro to run the selections for me on auto
I want to Dutch the first 3 horses in each race for a profit of £20.00
If a horse is less than 2.00, the race is null and void and must be eliminated from the selection.
I want to auto green up before the start of a race or just after, in-Play to make a profit of 1% of bank
I would like to stop at a profit of £160.00 per day
Please can you let me know if there are other factors that I should consider to make this system work better?
Please let me know how much this will cost
make me a trigger
Hi, would like to have the attached trigger amended.
Please add function to recovery.
I want a feature that gives me the ability to reduce the recovery amount by x percentage after x number of trials to recover.
e.g. if the recovery has tried 10 times to recover and usually the 11. trial will be 100.. I want to reduce this 100 by e.g. 30%.. so it will bet a deduced amount next time.
this rule should continue until a winner / and thereby a recovery / bet 12, 13 etc.. should also be reduced by e.g. 30%
Variables to be flexible are
Let me know if any questions
solicitação de gatilho - back em empates - FUTEBOL
Muito boa noite
Por gentileza fazer gatilho cujo mesmo aposte back empate no futebol a partir de uma lista de seleções que será mandando para o programa - ou então jogos selecionados pelo marketfeeder manualmente
OBS: fazer o gatilho com recuperação de perda, o mesmo tem que voltar para o valor da aposta inicial após a recuperação
VALOR DA RESPONSABILIDADE
NUMERO DE ETAPAS DE RECUPERAÇÃO
ODD MAX NA RECUPERAÇÃO
NUMERO DE REDS CONSECUTIVOS PARA REINICIAR O VALOR DA APOSTA
Desde de já muito obrigado
make me a trigger
I only want the trigger to bet 1 bet per time. At the moment the trigger bets 2 alike bets several times during recovery.
It must be because. as the trigger is betting the first time for recovery it also finds the next qualifying bet..it does not recognize that a bet has already been fired off but not placed yet. suddently I have 2 bets placed..
please see attached
I have written this trigger post before but its not working
Hope it can be solved.
Trade second ranked horse from 1 hour before the off.
Hello, could you make me a trigger to do the following.
It is for horse racing win markets and I would like to create a pre race trade on the second ranked horse.
1 hour before the off if the second ranked horse is between the odds of 2.00 to 5.00 then trade the horse to to generate a 5% profit from the original stake (for example £10)
Once the profit is generated then close the trade on that selection only for the profit and do not hedge across the market.
Hope you can help with this.
lay greyhound (favorito forecast)
gostaria de um robô de lay forecast favorito, com esses requisitos.
- começar apostar 30 segundos antes da corrida começar
- numero mínimo de galgos na corrida 6
- posição mínima (favorito) 1
- posição máxima (favorito) 2
- mínimo odds 4
- máximo odds 12
- buscar % de lucro por entrada (exemplo, buscar 0,5% de lucro sobre a banca por entrada)
- stop loss em % da banca (perda total após o bot parar de fazer entradas)
- stop loss em valor (perda total após o bot parar de fazer entradas )
- stop green em % da banca ( lucro total após o bot parar de fazer entradas)
- stop green em valor (lucro total após o bot parar de fazer entradas)
- numero de apostas simultâneas
- evitar corridas corridas com galgos OR ( 0 = NÃO / 1 = SIM )
- evitar corridas com galgos reservas ( 0 = NÃO / 1 = SIM )
- evitar corridas com galgos desistentes ( 0 = NÃO / 1 = SIM )
- evitar corridas de categoria OR ( 0 = NÃO / 1 = SIM )
favor ser feito pelo pcal. grato
I would very much appreciate if I could get the following trigger made
If the favourite in a football match is drawing or losing I would like to bet for 1 more goal(one time only) in the match at set odds and distribute the loss if there's no goal at X%.
As constants I would like to have:
favourite max odds
minimum odd for the over
max match minute
% to distribute the loss
Thanks in advance
GALGOS LAY Carregar os galgos de uma lista em .txt
Gostaria de um trigger que apostasse EM LAY nos galgos descritos em uma lista em .txt (ou outra forma de registro), sempre no Preço Inicial da Betfair (PIB), respeitando a odd máxima definida na variável.
Variáves a definir:
i) Odd mínima e máxima;
ii) Stop gain e stop loss;
iii) Valor da responsabilidade.
Obs.: Não precisa de gatilho de recuperação.
Hi, grateful if you could develop the following trigger please:
Variables in bold
Back bets with dutching across 2nd, 3rd, 4th favourites
Bets placed 0.5 minute before start
Target profit is $10 per race
Total bet outlay must be less than target profit per race
Loss recovery in 1 step (next race)
Stop when daily profit target of $100 is achieved or stop loss of $1000 hit
I need a set of triggers to implement a trailing stop-loss.
So at the start of each day's betting I want to specify a target profit and a target loss whereupon betting will stop or switch to test mode. The target loss needs to operate on a trailing basis, whereby, if the betting is increasing the starting balance, then the target loss will be applied to the new balance.
This is a common feature of automated betting, but I was unable to find an example in the trigger library. There are some which mention trailing stop-loss but these seem to be for back/lay or lay/back systems.
BOOT EM BACK AO FAVORITO PELA ODD
01 - TEMPO DE ENTRADA NO MERCADO
02 - QUANTIDADE DE CORRIDAS SIMULTÂNEAS
03 - NÚMERO MÍNIMO DE GALGOS
04 - NÚMERO MÁXIMO DE GALGOS
05 - GALGO FAVORITO PELA ODD PARA ENTRADA EM BACK
06 - ODD MÍNIMA DO FAVORITO
07 - ODD MÁXIMA DO FAVORITO
08 - GALGO FAVORITO PELA ODD
09 - ODD MÍNIMA DO GALGO FAVORITO ACIMA
10 - ODD MÁXIMA DO GALGO FAVORITO ACIMA
11 – LUCRO PRETENDIDO OU RESPONSABILDADE POR ENTRADA
12 – VALOR FIXO OU PERCENTUAL
13 – SE VALOR FIXO
14 – SE VALOR PERCENTUAL
15 – VALOR FIXO OU PERCENTUAL DA BANCA
16 – VALOR FIXO OU PERCENTUAL
17 – SE VALOR FIXO
18 – SE VALOR PERCENTUAL
19 – VALOR FIXO OU PERCENTUAL DA BANCA
20 – VALOR FIXO OU PERCENTUAL
21 – SE VALOR FIXO
22 – SE VALOR PERCENTUAL
23 – SISTEMA DE RECUPERAÇÃO (SIM OU NÃO)
24 – SE SIM, NÚMERO DE ETAPAS DO SISTEMA DE RECUPERAÇÃO
25 – ODD MÍNIMA DO FAVORITO NO SISTEMA DE RECUPERAÇÃO
26 – ODD MÁXIMA DO FAVORITO NO SISTEMA DE RECUPERAÇÃO
27 – RESET DO SISTEMA DE RECUPERAÇÃO (SIM OU NÃO)
28 – QUANTOS REDS CONSECUTIVOS PARA INICIAR O RESET
29 – EVITAR CORRIDAS COM GALGOS RESERVA (SIM OU NÃ0)
30 – EVITAR CORRDAS COM GALGOS DESISTENTES (SIM OU NÃ0)
31 – EM CASO DE NÃO CORRESPONDÊNCIA DA APOSTA, ENTRAR COM A ODD SP (SIM OU NÃ0)
32 – ODD MÍNIMA SP DO FAVORITO
33 – ODD MÁXIMA SP DO FAVORITO
34 – ACEITAR O RED CASO A CORRIDA DEMORE A SER RESOLVIDA (SIM OU NÃO)
35 – SE SIM, AGUARDAR QUANTOS MINUTOS
**** VARIÁVEIS ****
01 – QUANTIDADE DE APOSTAS FEITAS
02 – QUANTIDADE DE GREENS
03 – QUANTIDADE DE REDS
04 – GANHO EM VALOR
05 – GANHO EM PERCENTUAL
06 – QUANTIDADE DE REDS NÃO RECUPERDOS
07 – VALOR DE RED NÃO RECUPERADO
08 – VALOR DA APOSTA REALIZADA EM ANDAMENTO
09 – VALOR DA PRÓXIMA APOSTA A SER REALIZADA
10 – QUANTIDADE DE REDS ACEITOS POR CORRIDA NÃO RESOLVIDA
Por favor preciso de um trigger para o mercado de Galgos com a seguinte possibilidade :
- Mercado Place
- Colocar apostas nos galgos que estiverem com odds entre 1,5 e 2,5 em cada corrida (seja 1, 2 ou mais galgos)
- Stake 5
- Stop Loss e Stop green em valores (exemplo US$ 30,00)
- recuperação cycle_length quando for red
- após 3 reds consecutivos resetar a recuperação voltando a apostar normalmente
- numero minimo de galgos 6
Gostaria que o Pcal montasse o trigger
Rolling double with Pro staking plan
I am looking to use Pro staking plan but use it on doubles. If we have a winner in a race we rollover the stake and profits onto the next races to hopefully get a double. We move up the Pro staking plan if we don't hit a winning double. This system involves in play betting using horse racing. We only bet on a race where the favourite has odds of over 2.6. When the race goes in play I want to back the first horse that reaches odds of 2.5 in play. On one horse per race is allowed so the first to go to 2.5 we place a back bet 3 ticks lower which would be 2.44. In the constant I would like a running total that updates each day. Also a stop at a profit which I would like a percentage of bank. Stop loss will be a set amount that I would like to add. Also I would like to put what the divisor is and what percentage of bank the first bet will be.
Looking for a simple Scalping trigger
I am looking for something as described below - can anyone help please?!
*10 mins before a UK horse race - back 1st fav for £2 (customisable amount so can be changed)
*Lay immediately placed for a 20% return on stake (green up book) so in this case 40p
*if not matched after 5mins then the lay changes to 10% return on stake (20p)
*if not matched 10 seconds before the race start then lay @ SP to either green or red up
*STOP LOSS - if price moves -20% of stake the close the bet and take loss
update stop loss
please could you improve my stop loss attached.
i need it to lay my back stake if the horse falls out of a place position in the win market. i need it to lay the place if the horse falls out of a place position in the win market and the lay odds at 3.90 or greater.
Currently my stoploss attached works if the horse falls out of a place position, but i need it to lay my back stake at 3.99 lay odds or greater so if it does not place i lose nothing. However if it does place i take the hit.
i placed a back bet £20 on the inplay fav at 1.20 odds , the horse then falls out of a place position and odds 3.99 or greater lay £20 at 3.99 , only £5 available at 3.99 and 15 available at 5. So i need the lay to fill at odds available
LAY - SOCCER
I need one trigger:
- LAY firts team odd 1.2
- Minimum odd for entry 1.5
- Use 5% of bank
- Stop Loss 10%.
- Only team wining by one goal diference.
- After minute 80.
I have one trigger, but some error occours, please help me.
BACK - SOCCER
I need one trigger:
- Back firts team odd 1.2
- Minimum odd for entry 1.5
- Use 5% of bank
- Stop Loss 10%.
I have one trigger, but some error occours, please help me.
[TR] Lay Horse - Trigger
I need some help to include the STOP LOSS mode in this trigger that already works.
can anybody help me?
I need a field where I set exactly the maximum% of the bank that it can.
And if you lose restart with the parameters already defined in the trigger.
[TR] Lay the Draw with special conditions trigger
I would like to have the following trigger:
1. Lay the Draw for 1 point before kick-off, if the draw odds are equal to or below 6.0.2. If the draw odds before kick-off are greater than 6.0, then Lay the Draw in-play. Lay the Draw for 1 point in play if draw odds are above 6.0 and wait to be matched at 6.0. If a goal is scored or a red card is given before being matched, then game is void.3. Stop Loss: Trade out if still a draw (0-0, 1-1, 2-2 etc.), when a 1 point loss is reached.4. If goal lead by either team is 1 (2-1, 1-2 etc.) on 65 minutes trade out for a profit or loss.5. If the goal lead by either team is 2 or more (2-0, 1-3 etc.) on 65 minutes stay in the trade. If at any time after 65 minutes the goal lead is reduced to 1 (2-1, 2-3 etc.), trade out for a profit or loss.
[TR] green or red or close trigger for back and lay bet
Hi can you make me a trigger that will either green a bet or stop loss a bet or close a bet if neither of the other two have fired
an example of the bet is i lay at 5.5 so i can either
green at 5.8 or
red at 5.2 or
if the price is 5.6 with 1 minute to the off it should green for 1 tick
so the 3 conditions are
1 green if met
2 stop loss if met
3 distribute profit or distribute loss which ever it is at time of triggering
If it is better to have 3 triggers rather than one trigger with 3 conditions then can you make the 3rd condition a trigger and i can do the green and stop loss triggers myself
Here is the original that Mark made me a few years ago
[TR] Soccer Back Dutch 4 Correct Score Draws and Lay the Draw with Loss Distribute
I am interested in making a trigger that can back dutch the 0-0, 1-1, 3-3, and the any other draw in correct score in a soccer match. At the same time the trigger should hedge bet the lay side of the draw in match odds on the same game. This will potentially leave only the 2-2 draw in correct score not covered.
Once this has been done I need the trigger to distribute loss at around 85 mins into game either by back betting the 2-2 in correct score or back betting the draw in match odds if the score is 2-2 at the 85th min.
The bets should only be placed if the dutching and laying produce a profit. This does not happen in all matches and the profit is not much ( average of £1 for a £10 dutch and then laying the draw liability of £40 average).
[TR] LTD @ HT
Could you make me a trigger please
In any Football match where the Pre Match home favourite odds =< 1.6
Lay the Draw @ HT or anytime thereafter for odds of =< 2.8 but only if the match was drawn at HT
Green up for profit if a goal is scored or exit for a loss at half of the odds backed at.
[TR] Horse Racing Market in Play - Backing at SP and laying for Dobbing
I would need a trigger which places a certain amount of Back bet for my selections at Betfair Starting Price.
When the market goes in play it should immediately lay at a price related to the Starting Price. (50% of it)
I would also need a stop loss conditions in this trigger which gets activated if the possible loss reached 80% of my initial back bet placed at SP.
Thanks in advance,
[TR] tennis trigger
I want a simple trigger: really greenup feature should be enough, but i can't tell the feature that only place bet if distance between back and lay is X tick....
If price is 1.80 - 1.82 and i back pre match @1.82, i want to green up ifl lay odds fall to 1.78 and distribute loss if odds raise to 1.88. But if the prices turns to be 1.82-1.87 (and i set 4 tick stop loss), then i'll be laying my selection and price really don't move (yet).
Can i request a trigger to get this behaviour?
Hi, I would like a trigger that performs the following:
1. Back to Favorite with Odd between X and Y
2. Initial Stake
3. If the favorite scores the goal first, cash out and finish the match
4. If the underdog scores the goal first, perform the cash out and with the remainder of the stake resulting from the cash out, perform the Lay against underdog
5. Favorite drawing the match, cash out and ending the game
6. number of simultaneous games
7. Stop Loss
8. Stop Profit
[TR] need a trigger creating
want to place a green up trade, back to lay on the fav at a 5% profit with an intial stake of 10 with a stop lose of 10%, and place the bet using the RSI trigger to place the back bet when the RSI shows the fav is being over bet, want it to observe the market 10 mins before the off, lay bet and stop loss to go inplay
Does it make sense??
[TR] New trigger
I would like to have the following trigger to be applied to horse racing:
PP1: Fix time hour of the day (1pm by default)
PP2: Minutes to start of the race (5 by default)
PP3: Minutes to start of the race (1 by default)
Stake: Amount to bet ((100/back_price) by default)
Maxodd: Maximum odds acceptable
Change: % of change required (5% by default)
1. Remember all horse prices at PP1
2. Check prices at PP2 that are under Maxodd. If odds reduced by Change (taking into account market reductions due to non-runners), back the horse with Stake. If odds increased by Change, lay the horse with Stake. Both Back&Lay at available prices.
3. At PP3, close out all open horses at available prices. Cancel all unmatched. No horse should have any exposure at race off.
Any further explanation or clarification, just let me know.
Is this something that could be achived at Marketfeeder?. The system is easy trading pre-off horses. Please let me know if this could be programmed and how much it would cost.
I understand that the trigger is at cost and therefore private, but I am not familiarise with it. Please let me know otherwise.
[TR] New user trigger
I would like a trigger like this:
1 - Value of the bet: x% of the bank
2- check the odd of the back 0-0 on the correct score
3 - make the bet in the market under 1.5 / over 2.5 goals with dutching, only if the 0-0 odd is below X
4 - cash out option with x% gain on the stake
5 - stop loss and stop profit (only used for soccer games)
[TR] Make me a trigger please
Can you please make me a trigger with the following criteria?
All Under's Market to give a back at the odd 1.97 and to green up 15 tick's (or in case of gaps, 15 at least) and a stop loss of 5 ticks or above in case of gaps, and exactly the same with a back at 2.94...
Many thanks in advance
I need this trigger below. Is it possible?
1. Value of the stake
2. Back to favorite with odds between x and Y
3. If the favourite scores first, cash out.
4. If the underdog marks first, lay the underdog with odds between x and y
5. With the favorite draw the cash out of the first operation (back favourite) and the second operation at the same time (lay underdog)
Team A (favourite) v Team B (underdog)
Back with stake of 10.00
Team A 1 x 0 Team B
Team A 0 x 1 Team B
perform Lay to team B with responsibility of 10.00 in the odd where I specify
keep the back open
Team A draws the game
Time A 1x1 Time B
Make Cash Out of Back and Lay
No longer enter this game
[TR] Trigguer back ao favorito
I would like a horse trigger that would work like this:
Back to 4 horses selected from a text file.
We used dutching for the back on the 4 horses.
That there was an initial percentage to bet on the value of the bank to
Compound interest, always referring to current banking.
I know it's hard to do dutching because of the market move, I'd like you to do something with your experience that would help.
I would like to greenup the trigguer.
I would like this trigger to be private.
Gostaria de uma trigguer de cavalos que funcionasse assim:
back a 4 cavalos selecionados a partir de um arquivo de texto.
Fosse utilizado dutching para o back nos 4 cavalos.
Que tivesse porcentual inicial para aposta em cima do valor da banca para
juro composto, sempre referente a banca atual.
Sei que é dificil fazer dutching por causa da movimentação de mercado, gostaria que fizesse algo com sua experiência que ajudasse nisso.
Gostaria de greenup na trigguer.
[TR] Scalping trigger request
I would like a trigger to do some scalping on the horses, could I please get it to do the following
Start scalping 10 minutes from the start of the race and stop 20 seconds from the off.
Bet on every horse in a race with odds of 8 or less.
If the bet doesn't get matched within 30 seconds cancel it and bet again.
Lay off matched bets with a 1 tick offset.
Green-up 15 seconds from the start of the race.
I would greatly appreciate some help with this
[TR] Request to change the attached trigger
Please, i'd like you to implement some constants in this trigger that is attached.
* Cash out after a goal (If on the green or RED)
* Cash out at the end of the first half (If on the green or RED)
The trigger will only BACK if:
* Favorite pre-live filter (ODD Maximum 2.0)
* Pre-live filter probable loser ODD Minimum 3.0)
* Pre-live OVER 0.5HT filter (ODD maximum 1.50)
* Pre-live filter OVER 0,5FT (ODD Maximum 1,10)
* Pre-live filter UNDER 0.5FT (ODD Minimum 10.0) * All configurable *
Also change stop profit by:
Stop profit in percentage of the bank
Thank you very much!
[TR] Volume percentage trigger
please i am looking for the following actions to build:
we have to pick a selection on 1 or 2 only, not the draw,
in a soccer event,
5 minutes before the start,
on Match Odds
MARKET's TOTAL VOLUME AMOUNT is equal/more (5000) eur,
verify which SELECTION's volume% matched
respect to MARKET's TOTAL VOLUME AMOUNT
is higher between selection 1, selection draw, selection 2
selection draw has the higher volume%
IF SELECTION 1 have the higher volume% THEN
(obviously, it is to consider selection 1 and selection 2
viceversa below if the selection 2 has the higher volume%)
verify that SELECTION 1's VOLUME% matched
is equal/more 77% AND equal/less 99% regards to
MARKET's TOTAL VOLUME AMOUNT,
verify that SELECTION 2's VOLUME% matched
is equal/less 23% regards to
MARKET's TOTAL VOLUME AMOUNT,
SELECTION back odd draw is equal/more 3.3
SELECTION 2's back odd is equal/more 5 ticks regards to SELECTION draw
ok : selection 2 is 4.1, selection draw is 3.3, difference is + 8 ticks
no : selection 2 is 3.1, selection draw is 3.3, difference is -2 ticks
back odds' order is ASCENDENT
starting from SELECTION 1
example for selections 1, draw, 2
ok: 1.65 (>) 3.3 (>) 4.1
ok: 4.1 (<) 3.3 (<) 1.65
no: 1.65 (>) 4.1 (<) 3.3
so ODD SELECTION 1 > ODD SELECTION DRAW > ODD SELECTION 2
SELECTION 1's back odd is equal/more than (1.51) AND equal/less than (2.51)
at met conditions,
place a BACK SELECTION 1 at the best odd at (xxx eur) amount
STOP LOSS (at in-play)
wait at least 60 seconds
before to check the odds and goals
if the market is suspended
if in the first time
the settled selection is higher than (80)% from initial placed
(we placed at odd 1.5, the odd reach 2.71)
the opposite team is winning with at least 2 goal of difference
close the trade
if in the second time
the settled selection is higher than (80)% from initial placed
the opposite team is winning with at least 1 goal of difference
close the trade
i hope i have explained it clearly;
kindly i would like to remember you that this rule
will have to be build checking in both selection 1 and selection 2,
In the meanwhile,
looking forward to your kind reply,
[TR] Scalping Pre-Race
I want a trigger that work on the pre-live, on horses UK-IRE, doing this:
When the favorite prices go up by x ticks, it puts a back in the second favorite and green up by x ticks;
When the favorite prices go down by x ticks, it puts a lay in the second favorite and green up by x ticks;
Stop loss when the price go to the other side by x ticks, or when the race is x seconds to start the race.
Do this several times during the 10 minutes before the off.
A second trigger inside this same, doing the WOM strategy.
Basicly doing this stategy in the video:
[TR] Back Fave at certain time
Can I request a trigger that if the score is 00 at for example 30 mins (changeable) the trigger backs the favourite and at example 60 mins (changeable) it distributes either the profit or loss across all selections?
[TR] Lay Draw if game is 00 at HT
Could I request a trigger that lays the draw at HT if the game is 00 at HT.
I would like the option to distribute losses across all outcomes at a certain time ie 85 mins but would like to be able to change this.
[TR] Scalp horses trigger
I want a trigger that scalp in horses market:
When a price begins to increase or decrease, it puts a lay or back in it, when the price begins to go oposite, it closes the trade, but while the price is going green, they do nothing...
[TR] Under 2.5 Goals
I want a trigger that will fire a bet into the 4th minute of a football match on the under 2.5 goals market unless a goal has already been scored before the 4th minute.
I then want and trigger to get me out of the under 2.5 goal market in the 15th minute that will either red or green me up.
[TR] Trigger under 2.5 início do jogo
Please, I need a trigger with the following conditions:
1) If the odds of under 2.5 goals (5 MINUTES before starting the match) are between 1.5 - 1,9.
2) If the market liquidity is greater than 5000.
If it is true then:
1) Enter the UNDER 2.5 market with 1% of current banking. [5 Minutes before starting the match.]
2) Exit the market after exactly 8 minutes from the start of the match.
If there is a goal between 0 and 8 minutes, then:
1) Close the market immediately with the RED.
NOTE: The trigger must enter only 1 game at a time. After you finish, you can enter another one.
[TR] Trigger for Over 2,5
Hello, I'm new to this software, just downloaded the trial and it looks like it's just the thing I need. I tried to do a trigger by my own following some similar ones here but I don't know all the details and couldn't make it work.
What I need is:
- In a selected match, wait for 10 min after start (sometimes 15, 20, depending on the match - this I will modify myself), and place a BACK bet on Over 2,5 Goals (sometimes 3,5, again I'll decide here), regardless of the odd, just take the available odd price, for 100£.
- If there is a goal scored before that time DO NOTHING, close market.
- When a goal is scored, wait for 2 mins for markets to settle and green-up.
- If there is no goal scored, red-up, take the loss when it reaches 70% of my initial bet, regardless what min that happens, first half or second, doesn't matter, when the loss is 70% of initial stake, get out.
And another question, will I be able to set different triggers for multipe matches at the same time? for example: I will have selected 4 matches and I want to have 2 with over 2,5 after 10 min, 1 with over 3,5 after 15 min and one with over 3,5 after 20 min.
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare