Connecting several markets of a football match
This trigger example is not about the complexity or the efficiency of the strategy implemented. It is rather a case study on how to connect different markets of the same match (e.g. football match).
So here is the plan:
- Find a match where all of the following is true:
- The price of the 0-0 selection in the Correct Score market should be 10 or lower.
- The price of The Draw in Match Odds is 3.5 or lower.
- In the "Over/Under 3.5 goals" market the price of Under is less than the price of Over.
- Wait till the first goal is scored, then Back on Under 4.5 in the "Over/Under 4.5 goals".
As you can see, four markets of the same football match are participating in this trigger, and we're going to tie them together in order to check all required conditions.
Checking all three markets:
Backing in the fourth market:
In MarketFeeder Pro, you can easily connect markets using market prefixes that tell the program to apply everything that comes after the prefix to a certain market. E.g. football2_ is for Correct Score, you will notice that in the triggers, there is a condition checking that football2_s_1_back_price is less than the specified constant. Here, football2_s_1_ is the first selection in the Correct Score market, and back_price is its back price.
The trigger requires the market score. Please ensure this setting is ticked:
Settings > Monitoring Options > Market Refresh > Download match score
Be sure to load all four kinds of markets for each match you will be trading in.