- Laying on 0-0 in Half Time Score, with loss recoveryThis example demonstrates how to connect Match Odds and Half Time Score football markets on BetFair. It lays on the 0-0 score in Half Time Score if certain conditions are met (easy to adjust). Besides, it utilises a simple staking plan for loss recoupment.
- Connecting several markets of a football matchThis trigger example is not about the complexity or the efficiency of the strategy implemented. It is rather a case study on how to connect different markets of the same match (e.g. football match).
Didn't find any useful? Look at the triggers made for our clients:
Lay the draw
Hi. Please can you make me the following Lay The Draw Trigger?.
The basis revolves around the 70 min mark.
Lay placed 60 seconds before kick off.
Lay odds between min 3.7 max 6.6
Only place bets on home team with odds between, Min 1.01, max 1.75 If a team, home or away goes 2-0 up, then cash out, even if the underdog is 2-0 up I take whatever is on the table even if its a loss.
If the fav goes 2-0 up I get out for a profit.
I Usually get around 75% of potential profit if its in the FH or 80%+ if its in the SH.
If the score is 1-0 or 2-1 at 70 mins I'm out for a smaller profit.
If its 0-0 I'm out for a loss.at 70 mins
The only time I stay in after 70 is if its 1-1 then I'm I'm till a goal is scored and out straight away with whatever is on the table, or the game ends a draw and I loseThanks Matt
Make me a trigger
Can you make me a trigger for Tennis Match Odds to lay the first set winner if he was the pre-match favorite by min 100 pts odds, ie 1.50 - 2.50 etc.
I would very much appreciate if I could get the following trigger made
If the favourite in a football match is drawing or losing I would like to bet for 1 more goal(one time only) in the match at set odds and distribute the loss if there's no goal at X%.
As constants I would like to have:
favourite max odds
minimum odd for the over
max match minute
% to distribute the loss
Thanks in advance
1. Trigger would record how much money is matched (all outcomes) on Match Odds market at particular minute (lets say 1 minute).
2. Would alert me when there is some % of money more matched. Lets say there was 20k matched at 1 minute. I set 50% more of that so if 30k is matched, will get an alert.
3. Stop at particular minute of a game. Lets say stop recording (and alerting) at 40 minute of a game.
Not sure if this trigger already exists, but what I would like to do is lay the draw around 72mins in play time, specify the odds at which to lay the draw at. Check and specify the maximum price of the favoured team to win at that time, and then on the correct score market back the next draw up.
One thing not sure of Greening if needed?
Preferably/if possible covering lay liability on first bet, and using the Fibonacci staking plan. Market selections to be: English Premiere League, English Championship, Gernan Bundesliga, Spanish La Ligue, Italian Serie, French Ligue 1
Mod to Cash Generator
Hi, can you change the Cash Generator file attached as follows:
Change green up from:
Green up after x minutes
Green up after x profit
I would like a robot to make entry back, with the following characteristics:
- indicate if it is to be back at home or away;
- minimum entry time, in minutes;
- odd to make the entry back;
- option to indicate how many goals the team back will have.
example: if it is to back the team winning by 1 goal, 2 goals, etc.
- odd to close bet, making cashout;
- if the back team suffers a goal, cash out should be made as soon as the odds stabilize. in this case, I think it would be interesting an option to place the maximum difference in ticks from the odds back and lay.
Football lay the draw trigger
Can you make football trigger for the following rules please?
At N mins of the match, if price of draw is below N, lay the draw with stake of N.
Trade out for a profit if price of draw is N ticks higher than traded price.
(all N's are changeable).
I would like to a trigger that if the score is 0-0 or 1-1 at half time lays under 1.5 goals (for 0-0) or under 3.5 (for 1-1) for set odds, I'd like it to green after a goal, if there is no goal by the 75th minute I'd like the trigger to lay the draw for set odds. After the draw bet has been triggered I'd like the trade to run regardless of if there is a goal or not. I'd like to be able to control the amount of money put on each bet separately
Thank you for your time
It's basically 'Laying The Draw' with insurance.
SOCCER MARKETS - Match Odds, Correct Score
 minutes before kick off if Favourite team is less than [3.0] odds and Correct Score 0-0 odds higher than [10.00] place following bets.
MATCH ODDS - Lay The Draw for [£10]
CORRECT SCORE - Back 0-0 (must cover LTD liability)
WHEN GOAL SCORED - Green up after  minutes
NO GOAL SCORED - Leave as be
[ ] = Editable figure
Once trigger monitors a soccer match that the favourite team has match odds of less than 3.0 and 0-0 correct score odds higher than 10.00 it places the following bets...
Trigger LAY's The Draw at odds available of 4.5 for £10 with £35 liability
Now trigger places BACK bet on 0-0 at available odds of 23.00 in Correct Score for £1.60 with a profit of £35.20 as this covers LTD liability.
If a goal is scored trigger waits 2 minutes then greens up or distributes loss evenly in match odds.
If no goal is scored trigger does not place anymore bets.
Thanks in advance.
Soccer Match Odds Trigger
I'm interested in a trigger
1) Markets: Soccer Games
2) Market Status: In-Play
3) Market Name: Match Odds
4) Type: Back and lay
5) Games: Games selected manually
6) Stake: Adjustable
7) The bot will works in the 3 markets ( dog, underdog and draw)
1 - The robot starts working 10 minutes after the game start
2 - 10 minutes: Make a liability back to the draw (Liability Value chosen by me - You must have this option)
3 - After the first goal: Lay (stake) the team that scored the goal. Note: The value of the lay must be equal to the value that is in red in both teams.
Example: If I made a back( liability) in the draw and got a red of 40 euros in A and B teams. My Lay (stake) after the goal will be 40 euros
4 - Draw goal: Close the market in Green
5 - If there is no goal until odd 1.95 in the draw: Lay (stake) at 1.95 in draw (Value chosen by me - You must have this option)
6 - If the team that scored the first goal scores the second goal, let the market run. If there is a tie, for example 2-2 or 3-3, close the market in green. Otherwise, let it run to the end.
[TR] Feed Over 1.5 Goals
I have a new subscription and would like some assistance with this trigger:
1. If Match Odds favourite price is less than max_fav_price, e.g. 1.8, and
2. If Over 2.5 Goals price is less than max_o25_price, e.g. 1.75, then
3. Place a back bet for 1% of the balance on Over 1.5 Goals at current price five minutes before kickoff, and
4. Place four unmatched back bets at current price + 25, 50, 75 and 100 ticks, also at five minutes before kickoff.
5. When there is a goal, green all matched bets and cancel all unmatched bets.
6. If the score is 0-0 at the 75th minute, green all matched bets for a small loss and cancel any unmatched bets.
Can this be done? Any guidance you can offer is welcome.
Odds drop new one
I would like to have a trigger adjusted please. That one: Trigger
What I need to be changed:
1. Instead of checking the odds every minute trigger would wait until some early money is matched. Lets say Match Odds, wait until first 1000 euro is matched then check the price. Lets say Manchester - Everton, trigger wait until 1000 euro is matched there on one of the outcomes. Lets say early money, at least 1000 euro is matched on Everton, trigger record what were odds matched. Can be last odds matched if there was - lets say:
200 at 3.0
200 at 2.98
700 at 2.96
matched on Everton. Trigger would record 2.96 then.
2. Then trigger wait until odds drop some % on that outcome. Must be some money available on Lay. Lets say 100 euro at least.
3. Instead of informing me that odds drop trigger would place Lay bet. So if odds drop lets say at least 10% on Everton, trigger would lay Everton at available lay odds.
BACK - SOCCER
Hello I need one trigger.
BACK FAVORITE SOCCER.
Always enter a game with more than 2000 dollars of liquidity in the odds. Match odds.
Always enter after the minute 85.
Enter with a minimum odd of 1.04 and odd maximum of 1.08.
Use 5% of the bank to bet.
The team that we are going to enter must be winning the game.
Stop loss: 10%.
You can enter several games at the same time, I will carry a lot of football championships.
[TR] Lay at HT with loss recoup
Can you make me trigger:
LAY draw at HT if score is even (0-0;1-1;2-2;...), if lay price is under 2.8. I need also loss recoup that can remember previous day P/L, and number of same bets on diffferent markets (LTD@HT) at one time.
Also, STOP at profit or loss...
[TR] football green up with more potential win on one outcome
just after a simple trigger really
if i lay the draw for lay amount "la" at 2/(lay_price-1) then i have say potential win of 100 if i lay it at 1.5 for 50 liability
now if i want to back the draw if the game goes level, i want to back it at back amount "ba" using half of my potential winnings (half of the 100 on the draw)
i tried using la/2 as the "ba" but there was an error so the logic isn't right
so i'm just after a trigger that does something like that
[TR] Dutching trigger
I would like to ask you to make me a trigger, that dutch at the same time:
- lay HT draw
- back HT score 0-0
- back HT score 1-1
is it possible?
The trigger file is attached to this message.
[TR] NEW TRIGGER
i would like to have the following trigger for the same soccer game
1st bet will be lay the first half time correct score 0 - 0 for 10 euro one minute before the start of the game
second bet will be made only if the first bet lose
will be a lay bet on the draw on match odds market on the start of second half time of the game with the amount of 10 euro pluss the lose of the previous bet
[TR] Pick one from Home/Draw/Away market
I had a topic opened a while ago: https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-suggestions/pick-one-from-homedrawaway-market/msg65535/#msg65535
Is it possible to make trigger like one mentioned above?
[TR] Lay the Draw with special conditions trigger
I would like to have the following trigger:
1. Lay the Draw for 1 point before kick-off, if the draw odds are equal to or below 6.0.2. If the draw odds before kick-off are greater than 6.0, then Lay the Draw in-play. Lay the Draw for 1 point in play if draw odds are above 6.0 and wait to be matched at 6.0. If a goal is scored or a red card is given before being matched, then game is void.3. Stop Loss: Trade out if still a draw (0-0, 1-1, 2-2 etc.), when a 1 point loss is reached.4. If goal lead by either team is 1 (2-1, 1-2 etc.) on 65 minutes trade out for a profit or loss.5. If the goal lead by either team is 2 or more (2-0, 1-3 etc.) on 65 minutes stay in the trade. If at any time after 65 minutes the goal lead is reduced to 1 (2-1, 2-3 etc.), trade out for a profit or loss.
[TR] Soccer Back Dutch 4 Correct Score Draws and Lay the Draw with Loss Distribute
I am interested in making a trigger that can back dutch the 0-0, 1-1, 3-3, and the any other draw in correct score in a soccer match. At the same time the trigger should hedge bet the lay side of the draw in match odds on the same game. This will potentially leave only the 2-2 draw in correct score not covered.
Once this has been done I need the trigger to distribute loss at around 85 mins into game either by back betting the 2-2 in correct score or back betting the draw in match odds if the score is 2-2 at the 85th min.
The bets should only be placed if the dutching and laying produce a profit. This does not happen in all matches and the profit is not much ( average of £1 for a £10 dutch and then laying the draw liability of £40 average).
[TR] LTD @ HT
Could you make me a trigger please
In any Football match where the Pre Match home favourite odds =< 1.6
Lay the Draw @ HT or anytime thereafter for odds of =< 2.8 but only if the match was drawn at HT
Green up for profit if a goal is scored or exit for a loss at half of the odds backed at.
[TR] New Football Dutching Trigger Please
Could you make me Football dutching trigger as below:
1) Home Favourite to win 1-0
3) Over 1.5 goals
Both teams are evenly matched in Match Odds market (Home favourite odds marginally better),
bet just before the off
[TR] Football trigger request
Could you make me a trigger please:
Home team is clear favourite
dutch the following:
Fav to win 1-0
Fav to win 2-0
Fav to win 3-0
Both teams to score
Bet just before kick off
[TR] Trigger Lay
I would like a trigger that would make LAY to the team that scored the first goal.
I would choose the games
Enter only once in the game and after the draw make the cash out
Lay only between the odds I specify
Ex: Time A x Time B
Time A 1 x Time B 0
Make LAY to team A
Time B draw, cash out
Time A 0 x Time B 1
Make LAY to team B
Time A draw, cash out
In the case the examples were made with 1 goal only, but the cash out should always be made in the draw, regardless of whether they are 1 or more difference goals
[TR] Creating New routine
My idea is as follows:
1. I would like to use Markefeeder during the night because there won't be any problem with Betfair's transaction cost. I need all basketball's match odds markets to be added in MF in an interval of 10 minutes. But I would like to use the option - Market Locator - part of MF. I have created some *.mfl files , but now if I wanted them executed I need to do it manually. It is possible a single/multiple mfl files to be executed at interval of 10 minutes.
2. After 1, I would like to start a particular trigger and to be applied for all previously added markets. It is a check trigger - if the market contains bets I have already placed - delete it. Let's call it "delete market"
3. After 2, I would like to start the real trigger - I have also created this trigger - basketball.triggerfile. Execute it for all markets
4. then again Execute "delete market"once more
And then again in a loop after 10 more minutes - execute the previous points -1,2,3,4
That is my idea - is it possible to be implemented and would you like to help with it.
I have the triggers "delete markets" and "basketball" but now I have to do it manually which annoys me a lot. I have also the *.mfl files and they have some conditions in them which I would like to keep.
That it is. Any help would be appreciated
[TR] Lay the favourite
Great Britain races only. Not ireland.
Favorite odds must be lower than 2.0
All other selections must be higher than 4.0
Time till race start is equal or less than 10 mins
If favourite odds increase by say 3 ticks AND
2nd 3rd or 4th favourite odds (at least one of them) are falling say by 3 - 4 ticks
THEN lay favourite for a target profit of 4 ticks with Stop Loss of 4 ticks.
Green up or spread loss if tp or SL hit OR time to race start is less than or equal to 60 secs.
I need this trigger below. Is it possible?
1. Value of the stake
2. Back to favorite with odds between x and Y
3. If the favourite scores first, cash out.
4. If the underdog marks first, lay the underdog with odds between x and y
5. With the favorite draw the cash out of the first operation (back favourite) and the second operation at the same time (lay underdog)
Team A (favourite) v Team B (underdog)
Back with stake of 10.00
Team A 1 x 0 Team B
Team A 0 x 1 Team B
perform Lay to team B with responsibility of 10.00 in the odd where I specify
keep the back open
Team A draws the game
Time A 1x1 Time B
Make Cash Out of Back and Lay
No longer enter this game
[TR] Football match odds trigger created
I would like a trigger created please, hopefully you can understand what i am looking for below.
Football match odds
Initial Bet £20
Parameter only bet if the win odds for each team are within 3.5 of each other.
Place a lay bet on the draw before the game starts - under 1 minute.
Then in play place a back bet on the draw once the odds are 20% higher than the lay bet odds already triggered. Place a back bet amount that allows for 20% profit overall irrespective of the result.
Hopefully this gives you the information required.
[TR] TRIGGER LAY FAVORITO
Bom dia, Gostaria de uma trigger LAY FAVORITO NO FUTEBOL com plano de recuperação( martingale).
Com as seguintes constantes:
* Odd minima e Odd máxima para entrar;
* Liquidez minima para entrar
* Entrar com porcentagem da banca definida numa constante ( entrar sempre com esse percentual na banca atual).
Good morning, I would like a LAY FAVORITE IN FOOTBALL trigger with recovery plan (martingale).
* Odd minimum and Odd maximum to enter;
* Minimum liquidity to enter
* Enter with percentage of the bank set in constant (always enter this percentage in the current bank).
[TR] Lay the draw and back correct score
I would like to have a trigger which works as the following:
If the price of the draw is less than 2.8 on the match odds markets, lay it, than on the correct score market back the current score + the next draw.
For example if the score is 0-0, than back 0-0 and 1-1. If the score is 1-1 than back 1-1 and 2-2. If the score is 2-2, than back 2-2 and 3-3. And if the score is 3-3, than back 3-3 and any other draw.
[TR] Volume percentage trigger
please i am looking for the following actions to build:
we have to pick a selection on 1 or 2 only, not the draw,
in a soccer event,
5 minutes before the start,
on Match Odds
MARKET's TOTAL VOLUME AMOUNT is equal/more (5000) eur,
verify which SELECTION's volume% matched
respect to MARKET's TOTAL VOLUME AMOUNT
is higher between selection 1, selection draw, selection 2
selection draw has the higher volume%
IF SELECTION 1 have the higher volume% THEN
(obviously, it is to consider selection 1 and selection 2
viceversa below if the selection 2 has the higher volume%)
verify that SELECTION 1's VOLUME% matched
is equal/more 77% AND equal/less 99% regards to
MARKET's TOTAL VOLUME AMOUNT,
verify that SELECTION 2's VOLUME% matched
is equal/less 23% regards to
MARKET's TOTAL VOLUME AMOUNT,
SELECTION back odd draw is equal/more 3.3
SELECTION 2's back odd is equal/more 5 ticks regards to SELECTION draw
ok : selection 2 is 4.1, selection draw is 3.3, difference is + 8 ticks
no : selection 2 is 3.1, selection draw is 3.3, difference is -2 ticks
back odds' order is ASCENDENT
starting from SELECTION 1
example for selections 1, draw, 2
ok: 1.65 (>) 3.3 (>) 4.1
ok: 4.1 (<) 3.3 (<) 1.65
no: 1.65 (>) 4.1 (<) 3.3
so ODD SELECTION 1 > ODD SELECTION DRAW > ODD SELECTION 2
SELECTION 1's back odd is equal/more than (1.51) AND equal/less than (2.51)
at met conditions,
place a BACK SELECTION 1 at the best odd at (xxx eur) amount
STOP LOSS (at in-play)
wait at least 60 seconds
before to check the odds and goals
if the market is suspended
if in the first time
the settled selection is higher than (80)% from initial placed
(we placed at odd 1.5, the odd reach 2.71)
the opposite team is winning with at least 2 goal of difference
close the trade
if in the second time
the settled selection is higher than (80)% from initial placed
the opposite team is winning with at least 1 goal of difference
close the trade
i hope i have explained it clearly;
kindly i would like to remember you that this rule
will have to be build checking in both selection 1 and selection 2,
In the meanwhile,
looking forward to your kind reply,
[TR] Trigger LTD GO RECOV
Trigger LTD GO RECOV
I would like a trigger that with the following rule:
Enter the match odds market in lay the draw.
Should allow Choose the odds limits for the draw.Ex: from 2.80 to 4.0
According to the stake (configurable) enter with the respective responsibility
Before the start of the game. When out the first goal must be given the cash out.
The rule for getting out of the bet must be the most effective one you use:
Can check the status of the market after the goal, wait a few minutes and give
the cash out, wait for the odds balance and make the back,
Or another method that best applies and which you already have.
So the goal is this, go LTD and cash out when the first goal comes out
being of any team.
Enter one game at a time, after the cash out look for the next game.
If the bet is lost in the next game the stake must be the responsibility
of the previous game lost, if you lose again, you must follow the same
It is not necessary to add up the lost responsibilities.
Thank you and any questions I am at your disposal.
[TR] trigger to delete football markets
i want to load match odds and over/under 2.5 goals markets
then i want to delete both the match odds and the over/under 2.5 goals markets for those games where the home fav in the match odds is over 2.0,
just leaving the match odds markets and associated over/under 2.5 goals markets where the home fav is odds on before kick off
could you help please
[TR] Back favorite playing at home
Hi, please make me a trigger that work like this:
1 Back a percent bank(constant) amount on favorite playing at home.
2-Only one bet per time.
3-Stop putting bet when got X%(constants) profit of initial bank per day, if necessary i can reload every end day.
2. The loss is recovered at Martingale.
[TR] Back Fave at certain time
Can I request a trigger that if the score is 00 at for example 30 mins (changeable) the trigger backs the favourite and at example 60 mins (changeable) it distributes either the profit or loss across all selections?
[TR] Lay Draw if game is 00 at HT
Could I request a trigger that lays the draw at HT if the game is 00 at HT.
I would like the option to distribute losses across all outcomes at a certain time ie 85 mins but would like to be able to change this.
[TR] Tennis trigger please
I'm after a trigger that will back the favorite just before a tennis match starts. Then will back the same amount on the person that lost the 1st set. All in tennis match odds.
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare